Welcome to Virginia Moving Company. We are moving professionals and run a family owned company giving services to help you out to budge your office, house and furniture. From pre-packing to manage safe storage if you are budging away from your home or office to other dwelling local or long distance we facilitate with “no stress” path to shift.
We cover the whole Virginia region offering the supreme standard of professional service at very low prices. From the last decade our moving and storage services are benefiting Residential and Commercial communities in Virginia. Individuals who are shifting overseas and looking for expert advice and quality services! We are the one stop place for you. Our incredible prices and high standards will force you to refer us to your friends, neighbors and colleagues.
Our moving experts are highly experienced, hard working, dedicated, honest, reliable, chivalrous and of course dependable and provide their expert services to help you move with ease and peace of mind. We are having a flexible approach leading you to effortlessly shift along with meeting all your specific needs. Our movers are outfitted with each and every equipment to assist you with everything that might be needed while shifting. Our friendly customer support is always there to assist you and give appropriate consultancy. Call us now we are there with you on your next moving.
Tips to remember while Virginia moving
3 weeks prior to shifting
• Have walk to each and every place in home/office including garage, attics, storage place and list all items to be shipped.
• Get aside all unnecessary items. If having time sale or donate them for goodwill or Salvation Army that greatly help in eliminating your shipping costs too.
• List all personalized items that you’ll bringing with you.
• Calculate replacement values for all belongings for insurance needs.
• If shifting out of state get all auto licensing and insurance fixed.
• The state you are moving in, remember to fix an appointment with the DMV for address changes in Driving license and make arrangements for other licenses too.
• If relevant talk with kids’ schools about records transfer to new place.
• Keep necessary airline and hotel reservations ready.
2 weeks prior to shifting
• Return all borrowed items such as library books.
• Contact your utility organizations for gas, electricity and other utilities to be disconnected at time. Make arrangements for same at new place too.
• Get all major appliances arranged prior to move.
1 week prior to shifting
• Dispose of all flammable and perilous materials properly.
• Make arrangements for exclusion of installed electronics such as T.V. antenna
• Pack baggage with necessary outfits and toiletries for the first day at new place.
• Slam or transfer bank accounts and debit cards for new place.
• Informs your near ones and friends about new address.
• Set all essentials required for the first few days in another box and if possible mark it as “DON’T MOVE”
Day prior to shifting:
• Ensure returning all cable widgets.
• Fill down address form of IRS change.
• Collect all personal belongings and pack them down.
• Collect copies of your medical records and veterinary records (pet) if necessary.
• Sanitize your air stove.
• Empty, defrost, clean and air-dry your refrigerator at least 24 hour prior to leaving.
• Pack curtains and their rods.
The Shifting Day:
• Assemble important keys together and put them at safe place.
• Remove all bed linen off and we will dismantle them.
• When movers arrive at your home guide them and sign the inventory.
• Importantly keep in mind to keep signed bill of lading and inventory at easily reachable place.
• Make sure you have given the driver right address, phone number of place and expected deliver time. If possible confirm it twice.
• Walk down every room again and check all closets and cabins if any holdings left.